Monday, May 9, 2011

To Remember, Cherish, and Laugh at!


Hunter is such a sweet boy (deep down inside) sometimes it's hard to see, but it's there. This entire Mother's Day weekend he kept telling me: "Happy Valentines Day, Mom!" It was so awesome.

Also, tonight's FHE was on emergency preparedness and self reliance. We finished by making a 'goal' list of things we should try to get for emergencies. Jay mentioned a generator and asked the kids if they knew what a generator was. Kennedy did. She explained to us how a generator is someone who cleans the school...

We've also had a few, unwelcome, lessons in doggie love while dog-sitting. I was totally shocked when Kennedy started telling me (with visual aids mind you) how Titan (my brother's dog), was giving Jack (my mother's dog)... a piggy back ride. Oh heavens, I so dread the day she puts it all together.

I love being a mom. Sometimes it's the hardest thing I've ever done and some days I'm already at my end by 9:00 am, but I love the life I've been given. So thankful to be married to the love of my life and have three lovely babies.

3 comments:

bladenfamily said...

That made me laugh out loud! Your kids are awesome. You are a great mom. I really look up to you. I just put a good quote for moms on my blog. You might like it. Have a great day!

Kristine said...

I always love your honesty and stories! You ARE a great mom!

James Yvonne and Elise said...

That dog story made me laugh so hard! I had to share that with my co-workers! You are a great mom and you make it look so easy. Keep it up girl!