I really hope this isn't a premature post to write, but I have so had so many thoughts regarding Lucy the past few days and feel like I would surely regret not putting my thoughts into words. It's amazing how someone you have never met, and is half a world away can consume your thoughts and expend so much emotion. It's difficult to care about and love someone who is in someone else's care, to trust others with what you feel is part of your family and heart. It's so crazy to feel so strongly about Lucy, and all the news we normally receive is more of the same, which is usually nothing. No changes, neither good nor bad. To receive news of uncertainty and possible deceit is heart-wrenching. We pray for Lucy everyday and hope that we are able to bring Lucy home to our family soon,
http://loveforlucy.com/it-just-happened/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Ah Kira, this just touched my heart! I hope everything comes together so you can bring Lucy home!
Post a Comment