Monday, November 18, 2013

Some day I'll miss this.

Kennedy doesn't love to play with her friends. She enjoys it, but it never seems to be her first choice of activity. What would she rather do? Snuggle me on the couch or watch a movie with me or go on a walk with me. Really, anything... With me. I know I should probably be flattered  but it seems so strange to me. So today when I suggested she call a friend and she responded by asking if we could go on a date, I immediately thought: this won't last long. Someday she won't ask for my company and I'll be longing for the time I get with her. So we took an outing to the pet store and cupcake shop.
I love this girl to the moon and back and I'm so happy she chooses to love me back! Love ya, baby K!

1 comment:

Kimber Probst said...

She has such a cool mom, I bet she'll still want to hang out with you as a teenager :)