Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall Break

After we all returned back to school and work last week after Jay's fall break, I thought how quickly the week went and how it felt like we hardly did anything. But then I started thinking about all the things we did and was shocked that I could even think we didn't do much. On Thursday we:
Went to Kangaroo Zoo with some friends!
Did Red Ribbon week stuff- (my job for the PTA)
Jay and I went on date #1- to the PGHS football game, we rocked it! GO VIKINGS!
Went out to dinner!

On Friday we:
Went out to breakfast!
Did Red Ribbon week stuff- (my job for the PTA)
Jay and I went on date #2- to Macaroni Grill for dinner and to the Movie! (All About Steve- I probably wouldn't suggest it, but a date night with the luva- I will always suggest!)

On Saturday we:
Slept in and watched conference with the kiddos.
J & K- watching conference. We had the best seats in the house.

During session breaks we headed to the local pumpkin 'house' and scored tons of pumpkins for CHEAP!
Watched more conference with Grandma and Grandpa!
Jay headed to Priesthood and I took the kiddos to a movie- yes, by myself. (For those of you who know me well, this was a HUGE feat.)
Went out to dinner after Priesthood- that was a CRAZY idea!

On Sunday we:
Headed to our friends for breakfast and more conference! (I caught this cute pic of Crewser there)
Then headed to Jay's rents for lunch and even MORE conference!
(Loved President Eyring and Elder Holland's talks!)
On Monday we:
Went swimming! We let me the kids pick whatever they wanted to do and picked swimming! It was nice and tiring!
Then we went to lunch- We NEVER eat out this much, we seriously met our quota for 6 months in 5 days.
Then we came home and watched a movie!

FUN TIMES! And the only time I had my camera was when we got pumpkins, so we get lots of those pictures!

5 comments:

Tristan said...

Cute picture of Crew!!

Sounds like you did a lot of fun stuff!!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

So fun! You did do a lot in just a few days. I'm totally impressed! I love the pumpkin pictures. So festive! Where is that place? I would love to take my kids.

bladenfamily said...

You guys have been busy! Kir, I really like your hair!

BriAnne said...

So fun, the pumpkin pictures are the best!

Winter mama said...

Super cute kids!!!!! look like they have so much funn.