Yesterday our family took a trip to the 'G' store. Hunter was in heaven and thought there were free bags of pink and blue cotton candy all over the store! Thankfully he couldn't figure out how to open the cotton "candy", but the way he hugged and adorned the G packages was entertaining for anyone.
Unfortunately, when I say and do funny things, they aren't quite as funny as when the kids do it. My category falls more closely to... humiliation:
While attended a ward function about 2 weeks ago I saw our current bishop walking with one of our former bishops. I often refer to the bishop as "bish" so, not thinking (obviously), when I saw the two together exclaimed "Hey, Bishes!" As soon as it came out I realized what it sounded like and quickly tried to explain and correct myself, which quickly became more humiliating! It was horrible. But makes for a good story, right? Hopefully they know it was a mistake and I don't go around talking gangsta' style.





8 comments:
oh my gosh! I haven't laughed that hard in ages! thank you for sharing that.
I can totally see you doing that. You kill me...
Bishes!! That is classic!!! LOL
Ha ha ha! I love that you said that! I do stupid stuff like that all the time too! I always wonder whether it is better to try and explain myself and make it worse, or just go with it. lol!
Kiera- as luck would have it, I bought it before I knew about the coupon too. Today, I printed the coupon and took it into Walmart with my receipt and they refunded me the difference.
Oh, and this post is hilarious! Got to love embarrassing moments. :)
Shon and I got a good laugh at your "bishes" story!
You kill me girl. Thanks for making me laugh!!
That is SOOOO funny, I love it! I do stuff like that ALL the time and totally wish I could shove my foot in my mouth!!! Oh - and great music on here too! Love it!
Post a Comment