Happy Easter from the Weight Family!
Recently, I've been totally bummed cause it seems like people are blogging WAY less and face-booking, etc. WAY more. Which I don't love, and then I caught myself doing it. Oh, man! I promise I am not ditching my blog. I'm going to try harder to get back into my blogging grove. So, here is my catch-up blog of what we have been doing over the past two months: (Whoa, I seriously can't believe it's been so long since I've blogged.)
Not that our baby isn't a real-baby, but he definitely had his own unique one-armed way of crawling. Crew now does it with two arms, and two legs just like other babies.
- Our baby girl turned six! :( Aw! I love this girl so much! Kennedy really brings light into our life each day. She has such a sweet personality and never complains. She is so smart and is always caring for and taking care of others. She is so sensitive to others' feelings. I love having her in our life.
- For her birthday we had a morning party with a few friends (Reeves, Stevens, and Merrills) at Kangaroo Zoo.
- Easter Sunday picture (this was actually the Sunday before Easter Sunday- since Easter Sunday was also Conference Sunday, they got their Easter church clothes early.)
- Since I've never finished Crew's baby quilt, (yes I know I am awesome and stick to everything I do. Really, I just hate binding.) So we got an awesome quilt for Crewser from my AM-AZ-ING friend, Rochelle. If you want to see what the best mommy ever does, check out her blog. She's truly amazing!
Crew- I feel like a rarely blog about this baby. I love him. I've learned a lot from this kiddo: patience mostly, I can't make everyone (him) happy all the time, and that sometimes everyone's just gotta 'cry it out'. I've always said that Crew has no idea he's a baby. Since he's been here he's been testing his limits and pushing his body to it's limits. He may be one of the biggest challenges I've ever had, but he is also one of my greatest blessings. I love this boy. (yeah, he actually smiles sometimes, he waves too. That's cute.)
Kennedy had a totally stellar birthday party. I've decided the secret to a successful party is... to put someone else in charge. Seriously. Maybe it doesn't make a successful party, but it surely makes a no-stress party. So, when I heard that Cinderella would make a debut all the way from Disneyland, I was all over it. And Kennedy's AMAZING (yes, I know several amazing people) pre-school teacher-(last year), and my rockin' friend, Nettie, made the cake. She rocks. All I had to do was make and get out the invites and help the 19 guests (yeah, 19...) make their cute fabric flip-flops until Cinderella got there, then she took over!

Easter- For real this time! Since Easter was over Spring Break we spent it at the condo. My parents, and oldest sister Jacinda and her family also joined us. It was a lot of fun. Always is.
Hiking the Red Cliffs. Listening to Hunter was quite likely the best part he kept talking to himself saying stuff like "Getting my exercise!" "Whew, that was tough." The kid seriously cracks me up!
- My cute niece, Malynne and stud-muffin son, Hunter.
My cutest-grandma- just last night we celebrated my grandmother's 89th birthday. We had a big family dinner and then an open-house (a LOT of people came) with tons of desserts. It was lots of work to plan, but so awesome to see my grandma so happy. She has touched so many lives. Love her.
Two beautiful princesses!





2 comments:
How fun. Very cute pictures! I am jealous of your St. George trip. I want to come with you next time. WHY did we move??
Yay for an update!! I love the Easter family photo. I didn't do one this year...what!?!? I need to get on that.
I know what you mean about the whole FB thing. I get caught up in it too and then forget my blog. But I too am trying to continue my regular posting.
Post a Comment