So, I refuse to let this happen. I was such a faithful blogger for so long and somehow something happened and now I even think "I don't have anything to blog about" which is lame. I used to blog about everything from my daily lists, to contraception. Seriously, I don't know what is happening. I think it all started when many of my friends stopped updating their blogs, so I got mad about that and possibly (subconsciously) stopped updating mine for that reason...??? Regardless of my excuses, I am doing it now.
Our Spring so far has been awesome. A little too cold for my liking, but super fun! Jay's been super busy doing scout biz and making hammocks for scout camp. Making hammocks includes Jay watching "whoopie" on youtube (whoopie is what they call the way you do whatever to the rope for your hammock). It makes me laugh so much that it's called whoopie. So, while Jay's been busy watching and making whoopie (LOL- even now I am gut laughing at that) with his hammock (still laughing, maybe because I've been lacking in adult interaction this week. I apparently now find myself hilarious.) I've been busy taking care of a sick Crew. He got croup. That stunk, but he's better now. It's just exceptionally hard when you add illness on top of an already ornery baby. Bawling, ornery baby = little sleep for Kira = not the most pleasant Kira.
At least I can say I've done it now though, had a tough baby I mean. The others were SO easy compared to him. He is such a momma's boy and while it is nice to be loved so much, it is ridiculous to be loved this much. When he sees me his heart races faster and he breathes more quickly. It's ridiculous. And when I leave the room or a sitter (or relative) comes into the room, his body tenses up, his lips pucker, and he bawls like... I don't even know how to explain it. It honestly sounds like the kid is physically hurt. Oh, it's so sad. But, I love him and being his mom is all worth it for his stingy, few, but so cute smiles.
Me: "Hunter, why did you pee in your pull-up?" (He rarely wets his pull-up and musta had lots of pee cause the bed got all wet too)
Hunter: "I didn't. I went to the part last night and the sprinklers were on and I got soaking wet!"





3 comments:
That first picture of Crew is to die for! Thank you for posting. I love reading your stuff.
cute picts of Crew! He looks so grown up in that last photo! I wasn't even sure if it was him or an old photo of Hunter!
Had tons of fun on our GNO! We surely need to do that again!!
I love Hunter!!
Facebook is to blame. But I'm determined not to quit blogging either. I'm not as frequent as when I first started, but I'm keeping it up. Cuz I really do love it.
Post a Comment