My disclaimer to this post: I spent this week kinda on the edge of my emotions. I've seen a lot of families going through things more difficult then I could ever imagine. I feel like my problems are so minimal when put into the real perspective of that life is really all about. I even questioned posting this blog because I whined so much, but I am also making a whole-hearted attempt to get back into blogging. I am just so thankful for what I have and the minimal trials I have to experience. Even if the summer is ending, I am so full of joy and happiness because I have an amazing life. With that said... here's my whiny blog:
This time of year is never easy for me: the love of my life goes back to work (I know, I am super spoiled to be with him most of the summer.), my kiddos go back to school (this would be much easier if the easy, helpful child were the one staying at home but nope, she's the one leaving.), the summer ends. I always seem to have feelings of regret; like I didn't do enough with my kids over the summer (even though sometimes I feel like going and doing is ALL we d0). I just wish summer could last forever. At least there's football season to look forward to.
Jay went back to work on Monday the 16th, it was lame. The week wasn't as hard as I'd imagined it would have been, but it was a brutal reminder of what life is really like without Jay. The week prior we tried to spend all the time together that we could. We went toy shopping for the kids (with their money), swimming x2, to TGP x2, to the Splash pad, etc. And of course I only remembered my camera for a tiny bit of it... our pit stop at Krispy Kreme. (It was Jay and the kids' first time ever going there to see how they make donuts.) Enjoy.





1 comment:
I am in a blogging slump. Help me pull out of it!! ;-)
Cute photos at Krispy!
Post a Comment