Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Disney!

Anyone who's been to Disneyland knows how Magical it is. We love that place. We weren't planning on going until just weeks prior to the school Fall Break, we went with my sister and her family. It was so fun! I loved the company!
Connor, Malynne, Makayla, Hunter, Kennedy.
Our first taste of a mint julep! YUM!

Waiting in line (we did a lot of this).
Waiting for dinner at the House of Blues.

Hunter fell asleep every single night. Once he even fell out of the stroller, sad but funny.
Love them! We left Crew at home with my mom, that was pretty much the best move ever! I kept thinking "And how would we do this if we had, Crew?" I missed him a lot, and then saw him for about 2 hours and was ready for another 5-days 'baby-free'.


Waiting for Space Mountain (it was all scary for Halloween, a bit too scary for me but the kids loved it.)

These were the coolest balloon hats I've ever seen. The balloon lady at Napel's in Downtown Disney made them. When we got back to the park all night people were asking us where we got the hats.
Waiting for Splash! (This and Space were Hunter's favorite)

They had a 'Dia de los muertos" party and we all got awesome skeleton tats!
And SOMEONE lost her tooth while there!
The toothfairy even brought Disney dollars!



We had so much fun. The place was PACKED! Much more crowded than in mid-summer. But, the place is magical and the company was the BEST!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

What fun!!! You guys do so many fun things!

Tristan said...

What a super fun trip!! I haven't been to Disney in years!!

So I'm looking at your photos and we totally need to do your hair! LOL Text me about it. Now that I'm back at home prices are cheaper. Especially for good friends ;-)