So, Jay and I got this nifty new camera a few months ago. The awesome thing is that the camera is awesome and takes great shots. It's especially awesome when you have kids that move a lot, cause you can capture the one milli-second they are actually looking at you. The down side of it is that because it takes picture so fast I end up with like hundreds of pictures of the exact same thing, and one will have a minor difference than the next, but just as cute so I think I need to keep both. In six days I ended up with over 1,000 pictures! CRAZY! So, the challenge at that point is to pick which ones to use. (And instead of looking for the cutest I have to find the one that best sums up what we did- darn it.) And blogger is SO slow uploading photos, so... enjoy this!

Brielle and Kennedy at Red Cliff's- SO fun!

Super good time at Red Cliffs,
Dinner with Sarah, my coolest friend ever!
And game time!

Cousins at the Dixie Rock

Splash pad,
Brigham Young home
Crew FREAKING OUT at Circus, Circus
Fun days in Vegas.
For all the time we spend in St. George sometimes it becomes difficult to come up with new stuff to do, we love to do our usual favorite stuff and always love to get in a hike, but this trip was just amazing. SO. MUCH. FUN.
7- Awesome nights
6- Cousins
5- Boxes of cereal
4- Different water party locations
3- Really cool hikes (and trips to Pirate Island)
2- Days in Vegas
1- AWESOME trip!
3 comments:
Sounds super fun Kira. Oh--and Sarah! I miss her too! Looks like she's doing well. I love her long hair. Tell her hi for me. And, your other friend, sitting next to you in the picture with Sarah...I can't remember her name. Looks like she's well too.
What great pictures! Jealous that you're playing in a splash pad. Oh so jealous...
Looks like such a fun trip! Can I just say how much I LOVE ticket to ride :)
Post a Comment