A few of our summer favorites are:









Swimming at PG pool
Seven Peaks
Snow Shack
Swim team/ lessons
Going to the park
Ranch!
Walks
And here are some of our summer favorites:
Red Cliffs- SO fun!
Splash pads!
Raising Chickens- and we got our first egg yesterday!
The kids have gotten along amazingly well this summer.
The kids love trips to the Ranch- this week a bear made his way to the cabin deck- about 15 yards away from where my husband and two oldest kids were sleeping in hammocks just two days earlier. YIKES!
Swim team! This was one of my favorites of the entire summer! We all LOVED it. I loved the atmosphere, and the fun competition. I also feel like I was able to get closer to my brothers and sisters in law and our nieces, which is awesome.
Hunter loved his swim lessons- finally passed level 2!
Kennedy ready to rock her butterfly!
We decided to do a garden again this year, the kids are old enough to help and really enjoy it. They get so excited when we get any vegetables!





3 comments:
Cute photos! You guys really do do a lot of fun things - all year round!
I love that picture of your 3 kiddos together - and they all have a different hair color! So cute.
Amazing pictures!!! You are getting so good! Let me check my schedule but let's plan on dawnata!
I loooooved swim team!! I actually coached 9-10 years olds at the PG pool. The good ol' days. Tell Kennedy Butterfly and Breaststroke were my favorites!
Post a Comment