Thursday, January 2, 2014

FT

Today I started back at work full time. Its hard. I definitely have mixed feelings about the whole thing. I know it's a blessing and it's so great that I am able to be home and be with the kids but its so hard to fill the burden of our situation affecting us strongly and I feel like especially me personally. I already find it hard to have time to make dinner everyday, exercise, and do the things I am supposed to do and now it will be even more difficult. But I also know I need to look at all as a blessing. We really have been provided a way to get through this time of trial and our lives and I know it is the right thing for family at this time. We won't know the sweet without the bitter I guess :-)

No comments: