Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Kids- they're hilarious

Often times I think I will always remember the funny things my kids do and say everyday or the way they look, but time has proven me wrong, and I know that isn't the case.  I love that I can be home and spend days with Crew by my side.  Listening to his wild imagination; and the funny way he plays.  He has such a fun imagination.  Today he told me that we should make the basement into a karate room so he and Hunter can train from our house.
Also, yesterday Kennedy had a friend over- her friend is cousins with a little girl in Hunter's class.  Hunter had mentioned that the girl in his class is mean to him sometimes.  Crew came up to me and asked me what Kennedy's friends name was again, I reminded him of her name.  Minutes later, Crew confronted Kennedy's friend and using her name and her cousins name explained that her cousin was mean to Hunter at school and that she needed to tell her cousin to stop.  It was hilarious.  I didn't know how to react, so I just told the girl that Hunter had mentioned that a few times.  Glad to see Crew is standing up for his older brother.  He loves him so much.

No comments: