Anyway, Dr. Love told me that my eye is 99% healed, which is healed enough to wear contacts, my life blood! I even got a fancy new little machine for my contacts. I am so happy to not have to turn my head away every time I open the oven or dishwasher to prevent my glasses from fogging up, so happy to not have to look like a total loser wearing sunglasses over regular glasses, so happy to not have to interrupt a sweet-A make-out to take off my glasses. So happy to not be wearing them, I do not love them!
Just this afternoon I was looking in the mirror and noticed how not-RED my eyes look! I am not one to spend hours looking in the mirror, but this afternoon I noticed that my eyes- look so much better when they aren't red and swollen with irritation. White eyes are good! Contacts are good! PGHS is having a great run this season! Life is good!- What more can I ask for?!





5 comments:
That's awesome! I totally agree with your perspective on life. Eyes and PGHS...what more could you want.
Are you going to the next game?
Yeah, we are going to the game tomorrow night. You gonna be there?
I am glad for you! Go Vikings!
Contacts are amazing! Though in your situation I couldn't imagine not having glasses... They both have a purpose. Thankfully you contacts can resume serving their purpose!
I'm glad your eyes are better!
That's awesome!!!
Post a Comment