Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Life.

Holy Moly. I have so much to catch up on... I lost my camera for like a week, and then I found my camera, on the kitchen pub table. Yes, I have been overly organized these past few weeks ;)
Many things have happened: Hunter learned to put his underwear on by himself. (He learned from Jay.)
Kennedy lost her first tooth! Yeay! Can't believe she is getting so big.
Crew is still smiling and being happy. We love him.
I had an AMAZING girls' weekend with my mom, sister, and sister-in-law. There were a couple of sisters missing, but we had a blast anyway:
We made and ate great food!
We went out and ate great food!
Amazing sunset view from the condo!
We shopped, til we ran out of money.
When I got home I went with some awesome friends to see New Moon,
fed the most darling baby ever,
and tucked in 3 loves-of-my-life!

We've been busy.

4 comments:

Tristan said...

Cute cute kids!!!

bladenfamily said...

My goodness. You've been busy! Jealous of your trip to STG...

Kristine said...

Fun times!

sharon. said...

Cute Pictures!