Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Life...

So I keep thinking that someday my life will slow down, and then one day it does and I actually get to clean my entire house. The next morning, by 10:00 am, it's always trashed again. Anyway, guess I am blogging to express my excuse for not blogging. Perhaps someday I will realize this is just my life, and I would be totally bored without have something to do, every hour (no, every minute) of every day. The end.

3 comments:

bladenfamily said...

I feel just like you! One day our kids will all be in school and we'll really miss the messy house, right? Who knows, maybe we'll love it!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Ah yes. The infamous messy house. Every mother knows it all too well. I'm glad you popped in to help me feel normal with your mother/wife story. I guess it like this for us all.
ps- a clean house is so overrated ;)

Teri said...

Life is busy, then we die ;)