Unfortunately, then I realize I haven't blogged a 'real' post in over 2 weeks! Maybe I am feeling more balanced because other areas of my life are being neglected... I hope not. Anyway, I hope to be back in the blogging groove shortly.
Remember when we were young and this was invented?

I DO! And, as a young teenager, I remember thinking how this little invention may just change my life forever... well...
The other morning I woke up in my nice toasty bed; just before Christmas my brother-in-law bought my sister-in-law this:

A sunbeam heated mattress pad- AKA: A Christmas Miracle!
Thankfully, Jay followed in suit and bought me my own Christmas Miracle. It's one of those things that just changes your life, and you're never going back to life before its' existence. Love it!





3 comments:
We had the exact same caller-id. It changed my life for sure. I looked at it probably 50 times a day. You'll have to tell me more about the heating pad. Very cool. AND, I am thinking about the 29th for StG. Will that work for you??
That is totally when I wanted to go to St. G, but our condo is taken... :( not sure what to do.
Ah Caller ID :) Revolutionized our world didn't it?
That mattress warmer sounds nice but I don't think it is for me. See, I sleep next to a human space heater! So I'm usually throwing blankets off. Unless for some reason he isn't home then I freeze.
Post a Comment