Like many moms probably do I spend the majority of my life doing the same thing everyday. Often times the days' variance lies solely in if Hunter was notorious for talking back or sticking his tongue out that specific day. I get so hung up in the monotony of the day and I guess I feel like there is nothing to blog about cause each day seems so the SAME. But I've been impressed by a few friends blogs recently that discuss how it's the little things that turn into the big things. It's the 365 little days filled with changing diapers, giving bathes, reading books, cleaning up trucks, and just being a mom that will make up our little families next big year. So, here's a few of the "little" things our family has done recently:
Took our kids tubing at Soldier Hollow... always SO fun!






4 comments:
Looks fun! I am diggin' your white coat. Seriously love it. And those are all blog worthy. You could have done a blog entry about each one of those things.
Sometimes I do the same and forget to just post the simple pictures even though I don't feel they are significant.
I loved this post :) You guys are such a cute family! I also love that I can relate to you 100%!
dang. that looks like so much fun. I hate the cold. But you guys look like you're having such a fun time.
Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! I love the snow pics! And it looks like Kennedy is getting really good at taking pics!
Post a Comment