Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hunterisms

The funny things Hunter's said that I've been dying to remember:

While the entire family was in the car:
Hunter: "Mom, can I have some chocolate?"
Mom: "No."
Hunter: "But, Dad said... (he realizes Dad is in the car) But, Mom said... (he realizes he is talking to me) But Kennedy said... (he realizes she is in the car) But David (his cousin) said I could."
- Hunter has a tendency to use the other parent as an excuse even when the other parent is in the room. It's funny-

While at the dinner table:
I said something about something making me mad...
Hunter: "Don't get mad, get glad!"

When he saw his balloon the day after we got it at the craft store- it was deflating:
"My balloon is losing it's brains!"

2 comments:

Tristan said...

Seriously LOVE that kid!!

bladenfamily said...

These are my favorite! What a kid! When are we going south??