Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Baby Animal Day!

So, it seems lately that when I get a few minutes to blog... times up. Thus, the result of my last post, a few pictures and fewer words. So today, in an effort to make sure this doesn't happen again, I put blogging on my to do list, and what makes it onto my to do list gets done (most of the time).
And as you all know, I cannot seem to ever post just 2 or 3 pictures of anything. Sorry in advance.
We always love TGP Farm Country and Baby Animal day. Nothing beats having a pass so you can go anytime Hunter or Kennedy want. I swear we should live on a farm. If there wasn't any money or labor involved in that we would all be all for it, we love animals.
The kids went on a ride on the new "cow train"

They played this silly game where you find the bubble gum in the cream. It was hilarious, especially since Kennedy understood what to do and rocked the game and really especially since Hunter loves cream and just liked the cream the entire time.

Love this little chocolate face!


2 comments:

bladenfamily said...

I love your headband and Kennedy's shades. Hot girls!

Tristan said...

I also like the sunglasses! Cute pictures!