Wednesday, June 2, 2010

So, I am really stinking at the blog, but alas... I will not give up. Above is a sweet shot of the boys and their cousin Avery in the hammock that Jay made. We got the rip stop for a smokin' deal from my linen supplier in CA and so now Jay is helping all of his scouts make one. (Have a mentioned 3 years having your husband for scout master is a little long, but he loves it...)
Hunter and Avery destroyed his room when she visited. The two really like to get into trouble together. This time then unloaded all the dirty clothes and all the clean clothes from the shelf... so then I didn't know what was clean and what was dirty so it all got washed again. As if laundry ever quits anyway.
Below is my little project, sorry the pics are so crappy. I took them in the shade. So, I really wanted new front patio furniture, but knew we didn't have the $. So I bought 2 cans of spray paint and a few exterior pillows and voilà... it looks so much better! When I get a spare second I just might take a picture. And I got all my flower pots and boxes planted, ah, I just LOVE Spring! (So, I am trying really hard to not complain that it SNOWED inches on May 24th- cause if you love Spring and live in Utah, you're gonna have snow, right?)

1 comment:

bladenfamily said...

Very cute patio stuff. Love your pictures too. You do a good job of taking pictures of your family a lot. I like it.