Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thankful

1. My new kitchen floor- I've waited 4 years for you.
2. Kennedy- You keep me sane, and always continue to amaze me.
3. My sisters- they're some of my best friends and do so much for me.
4. Jay- my best- I love you, but I still love technology, but not as much as you, you see, always and forever. Thanks for putting up with me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

4 comments:

bladenfamily said...

Thank you for the wonderful blogging! You have a lot to be thankful for!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

oh my word. seriously... there is a line of _______ and then just a little part of it lights up! I'm glad that I am just now finding this out when I have been reading forever and would have commented on so many posts!
Here's to future comments!

Kristine said...

I only see a line for the comments too! Took me forever to find it too.

I want to see your new floor! Congrats!

Jay Weight said...

I love you too, babe. I couldn't be the man I am without you. Thanks for being so awesome and believing in me. I love you tons.