Recently went back and viewed a few of my blog posts, they're all negative. I am not a negative person, but I guess I've just been using blogging to vent; I feel bad for that. So, here's a quick update of our life over the past few:

Soccer games! Sometimes I feel like I have no idea why we sign up when the kids miss like 1/2 of the games cause we stay up way too late on the weekends or we are out of town, or something else.


Jay and I took Kennedy to see The Lion King at Capitol theater. It was amazing, pretty unforgettable.


For my 30th, yeap... gettin' old birthday Jay and I and our kids and 2 other families and their kids all headed to St. George to the condo. Somehow I got through the entire weekend without taking any pictures of one of the families... have not idea how. We did so much fun stuff, swam, hiked, played games, ate, shopped, watched Glee, talked till way too late. It was a blast and an awesome way to spend my 30th birthday. Loved it! Thanks Jay and friends for making it so memorable.


Kids at the downtown St. George splash pad, so fun!



Play outside the condo, such cute kids. So fun to have so many kids who got along so wella nd were all so close in age.

My "3- 0" on my cake grew into a giant blaze cake, it was like the inferno cake... hilarious.

We went to the indian ruins outside of Ivins, SO cool! Hopefully we will be able to display this picture of Kennedy and Drew at their wedding in 16 years....


Drew, Hunter, and Kennedy at the Indian ruins.
More spash-pads!

Visiting family, watching soccer games, going to Boondocks, we've been so busy having fun!


Pretty wedding we did this weekend!

More Splash pads! Have no idea how these got so out of order on my post...

3 comments:
That made me miss St. Geo so much I have tears. HOpe your birthday was great. And I have not ever once thought of you as a negative person! In fact, quite the opposite!
Glad you have been having so much fun!
finally i figured out how to comment on your blog! ;) cute wedding, cute kids, cute blog- i miss you! lets play soon! are you going to the holy cow boutique at all?
Post a Comment