Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I'm a blogger

So, I was at a family party on Sunday when someone mentioned a story on my blog.  "My blog?" Oh, my.  I realized I hadn't even thought about my blog for a LONG time.  My sis grabbed her laptop and I looked it up.  It had been nearly a year!  I feel ashamed.  Kinda embarrassed as I was on to hop on the blogging bandwagon faster than nearly anyone else, I was such a dedicated blogger, I can't believe I gave it up so easily.  I even had several blogs that were written but unpublished, I published one tonight :) - the others might need to wait a bit longer. Needless to say, I am back.  (At least I am going to make my best effort).
Anyway, my blog and I had a nice "catch-up" and I totally made myself laugh, a lot.  Sometimes, I think I am hilarious, even if no one else does. Here's to blogging!  Love, Kira

1 comment:

bladenfamily said...

I think you are hilarious. I have missed your blog. Keep it up!!