Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy Anniversay... number 7!


Yeap, it’s been seven years! I always tease Jay that I am not even sick of him yet. Honestly, I don’t think I ever will be. The past 7 years of my life have been full of happiness and great memories. I never imagined I would and could ever love someone so much and so completely. Jay makes me happy everyday. I cannot put into words how much I love him. I am grateful for each day I have to spend with him. I am so lucky to be married to my best friend. I love you, Jay.(If you can't tell, we are each saying "7". Three year-old picture taking skills aren't the best.)

2 comments:

Tristan said...

Happy Anniversary! June will be 7 years for us! Time flies when you are happily married right? Also, I am glad to see you had a very Merry Christmas

teamw said...

that is so AWESOME!! Doesn't time start to fly!! that Christmas slide was super cute too!

Kira..I have some sad news, we didn't make it out to UT this weekend. So next time we come I will for sure call you, maybe when we actually make it to the state:)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!