Christmas is our favorite time of year, and it just gets better as our kids get older. We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Weight family.
So cute!!! We hope you guys have a wonderfully Merry Christmas!! It was great to talk with you again and get more caught up! Tell the fam hi from us and I'll call you next time we are in town!
3 comments:
I love your cute card! Did you make it? The red was such a cute idea! Hopefully I'll see you soon. Are you still planning on coming down next weekend?
So cute!!! We hope you guys have a wonderfully Merry Christmas!! It was great to talk with you again and get more caught up! Tell the fam hi from us and I'll call you next time we are in town!
Its so dang cute! I love it! Merry Christmas to you! We are coming to Utah from the 19th to the 2nd so we should get together again!
Post a Comment