- What is his name? Jay Dean Weight (aka: JD, or Jay Deanie to all the old ladies in the ward.)
- How long have you been married? 7 years on the 28th of this month!!!
- How long did you date? Well, we have known each other for about forever; as long as I can remember anyway. We started dating in June of 2000 and were married 6 months later. Yeah, it was fast but when it’s right, it’s right... right?
- How old is he? 29 ½ (we just celebrated his half-birthday yesterday. Yes, I still celebrate ½ biethdays.)
- Who eats more? Jay.
- Who is taller? Uh… Jay.
- Who sings better? Definitely Jay! Obviously the person who wrote this has never heard me sing. (Or try to sing)
- Who is smarter? I would say we are both really smart, but I think I apply myself a little more.
- Whose temper is worse? Jay is about the most mild mannered person in the world. So I guess the answer is me. But, I definitely don’t think I have a temper and only win that question by default.
- Who does the laundry? I do most of it, but Jay helps me fold late at night while we watch TV sometimes.
- Who does the dishes? Mostly Jay; he says if I cook, he cleans. I have about the best husband in the world. He must know the secret that S starts in the kitchen…
- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're facing the bed... I do. If you're in the bed... Jay does.
- Who pays the bills? I do. Sometimes I break down and want Jay to deal with the bills because it stresses me out so bad, but it always stays with me.
- Who mows the lawn? Jay does it… but reluctantly and with lots of reminders from me.
- Who drives when you are together? Jay. I think there is a lame new trend where women drive, but this doesn’t fly for us… I hate it and Jay loves it, so this works great for me.
- Who is more stubborn? Me… for sure.
- Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I have learned this from Jay, so now I say we both are about the same.
- Whose parents do you see more? Well, since Jay’s parents are across the country, definitely mine. When they are here, it is about even.
- Who proposed? Jay… but I knew it was coming.
- Who has more siblings? We both have 5 brothers and sisters each and about the same amount of nieces and nephews… so I say we tie.
- Who wears the pants in the family? Hunter! HA…Well, I definitely do the majority of the “planning” just because I am naturally a very organized person. But we make all of the major decisions together. I would say Jay has more of a say in the big stuff than I do.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Jay and Kira
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment