So, because I want to be able to use this blog to write about things I normally wouldn't write down, I feel like I need to share the cute little "Kennedyisms"; the things that make her who she is.
"Two things": Every night after Kennedy gets her 5 more minutes, and after scriptures and prayers she always says: "I need to tell you two things;" (the two things are the same every night) She then asks when it is wake up time, is it going to be Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or.... We ask her what today was and then make her figure out what tomorrow is. She then says "What do we do on Monday?" and we explain to her how they day will go. She then asks for a drink of water and tell us to "close the door, just a little bit." It is so funny to me how she is so scheduled.
"iPod": Just tonight I was talking to Kennedy about her new pony Strawberry Surprise. One of Kennedy's babysitters gave it to her for Christmas. I was saying how nice that was of her and that maybe we should buy a gift for her babysitter, Kennedy excitedly told me "Yeah. We could get her an iPod!" I died laughing...... an iPod? Neither Jay nor I have an iPod. How in the world does she know what an iPod is? Hilarious girl.
I know that someday I won't remember the little things she did everyday in her little 3 1/2 year old world, and it makes me so sad to think that my little baby girl is growing up so fast, but I also love to see how much she learns each day and how eager she is to be "sorta big". I am so proud to be her mom.
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Man I needed a laugh! that is so fun! thanks for sharing those kennedyisms
Kira-
I'll be in town next week till Thurs. I'll call you and see what your schedule is I'd love to see you guys!
Post a Comment