
Jay took me to see "The Rocker". It was awesome, especially if you like stupid movies.

Jay took me to dinner at my favorite little bakery/ deli/ cafe, Flour Girls and Dough Boys. I get something new off the menu every time we go and haven't been disappointed yet.

And I had the best present to come home to, the cutest kiddos ever!
(AND we all know what we get on the night of our birthday! ;)

On Friday, we went to the PGHS football game! I still count that as part of my birthday since I LOVE football!
We couldn't find a sitter so the kids came with us. We all had a good ol' time!
Each birthday I am surprised at the thoughtfulness of others and how that helps to make my day better. This year was no exception, I had a great day. Thanks to my friends and family for the thoughts, gifts, and cards. (Kennedy keeps telling me she is going to clean my house for my b-day... I am still waiting for that to pan out.)
6 comments:
I'm glad you had a good birthday! I'll take you to lunch one day! During stake conference, Sister Weight told us to think of someone who is happy all the time, and I immediately thought of you. Thanks for being such a positive influence on me! I love being around you and you uplift me every time we are together. Love you!
How was the pg game? That sounds like so much fun to me. This is the best time of the year. And you sound like you have a birthweek not a birthday, lucky girl!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! There is nothing better than getting to go out with the man you love. Oh wait, getting free desert on that outing cause its your birthday?! Does Flour Girls and Dough Boys do that? Where is this place? Just think, someday, Kennedy will do big chores and clean something in the house every day, so every day can feel like a birthday! Glad it was a good one!
Kira--DON'T think I forgot your b-day..I was busy having a baby to celebrate your big day!! Yes, Cameron was born in honor of YOU! I'm glad you had a GREAT day!!
Happy Birthday Girl! You rock!! Glad you had so much fun!
Happy Birthday! You deserve a great day. . . you are awesome!
Post a Comment