
So, this morning I was on the phone with my business partner as I watched Hunter grab the gallon of milk off of the kitchen table. He started swinging it around and I immediately realized what he was thinking of doing. I yelled "NO! Hunter" just as I saw the gallon go flying down the stairs. Of course, the lid came off and my stairs got sprayed with milk (thankfully the gallon was almost gone). I didn't know how to react and I just started to cry (yes... I was still on the phone). I realize everyday how hard this mom business really is. I try everyday to be the best mom I can but sometimes, on days like these it is SO hard!





10 comments:
with a smile like that how could you be mad ?!? Kira you are my hero!!! everyday when I feel like I have too much going on I think of you and how together you alway are (at least you pull it off) and I tell myself, I have nothing to complain about! I am always super impressed with the pics you put up of the weddings you do!! you are such a great example to me and others!
Oh how I hate days like that! And they always seem to get into trouble when you can't really do anything about it (like when you're on the phone). The good news is that all of us mom's have days like that... hang in there! I'm sure you're doing great!
Wow, I'm sending you a hug! Being a mom is way harder than I ever thought it would be. I agree with the others though. I think you are an amazing mom and you do so many things for you kids and family. I guess Heavenly Father knew you could handle a kid like Hunter when somebody else would have thrown him down the stairs after the milk!!
Oh Kira!! I want to give you a big hug right now! All of us Mommies have been there! You ARE a GREAT mom! Kids are just kids. I would have come unglued I think if one of my kids did that. So I feel for ya! He sure is a cutie though!
I am sorry that happened. Hopefully, now you can laugh about it. Look like you had a wonderful birthday. Happy Belated Birthday!
Oh you poor woman! Whoever said there is no need to cry over spilt milk, was never a mom! I cry over it all the time, but it is usually chocolate milk.
oh man. Its a good thing my child didn't do that, otherwise, I might have one less child! if you know what I mean...
I konw it! It can be overwhelmingly difficult to handle all of the mom things that happen. Take heart in knowing you are not alone. I am sooo glad for you that the gallon of milk wasn't full! If it had been, I may have just cried for you. I'm glad the ammount of spilling that kids do, isn't a reflection of the kind of parents they have. You are a great mom!! And its ok to cry...
the first thing I thought was, oh no! the smell! haha, we spilled milk in our car and no matter how much we cleaned it - it smelled funky for like a year haha. but since your gallon wasn't full I am sure you will recover much quicker than I did ;) you're a great mom, milk spills and all!
I know it isn't supposed to be funny, but it just is! It gives me hope that I am not the only person with a manic child!
BEING A MOM IS THE HARDEST JOB YOU'LL EVER HAVE! But at the same time.it is the most rewarding job you'll ever have! The love you find along the way is the only thing that truely makes it all worth it. Just look at who I have for a daughter,I can count my blessings when I look at you.(times six)
Your Mom
Post a Comment