Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Things Kids Say...

Hey, since I am already obsessed with the hilarious things my kiddos say everyday, why not do a posting about it so I can obsess even a little more: (For those who are wondering, these are Kennedy's answers... not Hunter's.)
  1. What is something that Mommy always says to you? "I love you."

  2. What makes Mommy happy? "Obeying."

  3. What makes Mommy sad? "Not Obeying."

  4. How does your Mommy make you laugh? "Saying funny things."

  5. What was your Mommy like as a child? "A dog. Sorry that was a bad question."

  6. How old is your Mommy? "I don't know... 17"

  7. How tall is your Mommy? "This big (as she puts her hand up to my head.)"

  8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Clean her house."

  9. What does your Mommy do when you're not around? "Have a babysitter."

  10. If your Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? "I don't know what famous is" After I explained it to her: "A ROCKSTAR!"

  11. What is your Mommy really good at? "Driving."

  12. What is your Mommy not so good at? "Being really bad."

  13. What does your Mommy do for her job? "Works: the one by our house. Work on the computer."

  14. What is your Mommy's favorite food? "Soup."

  15. What makes your Mommy proud? "When I clean my room. I am really good at this game, huh!"

  16. If your Mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be? "Okay, this is my point. If you became a rockstar, you would already be on TV. Okay this is my answer, if you would be a character on TV, you would be one of the girls on Good Things Utah."

  17. What do you and your Mommy do together? "Go on a date."

  18. How are you and your Mommy the same? "We live in the same house."

  19. How are you and your Mommy different? "Cause sometimes we don't play."

  20. How do you know your Mommy loves you? "Cause we have love in our house."

3 comments:

Tori and Steve said...

That is very cute Kira!! I think I may copy the idea! I am glad to see a new post from you. I was beginning to wonder what happened to you!

Shayla Shumaker said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRA!!!
Im sorry I didnt stop by yesterday- (it was kind of crazy), and I lost my phone on tuesday, so i figured before any more time passes, I better just wish you happy birthday on the computer. So happy birthday! Hope it was great!

Shayla Shumaker said...

okay, I sat down for two hours and put together at least a blog for my cakes! Check it outand let me know what you think (keep in minf that its a work in progress). http://cakesbyshayla.blogspot.com