A few weekends ago we went up to the Ranch for a family BBQ and to check out the progress on the cabin. We had a great time together with the Weight Family. The girls took a killer 4-wheeler ride and were able to see 13 deer at Buffalo Flat. (There were little baby deer jumping all around, it was SO cute!)
Anyway, that little trip was exactly what I needed to fall back in love with the Ranch. (For awhile, it caused me more heartache than happiness.) But now, I am so excited to the time we get to spend there with our families; I missed loving that place.





2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Hard to believe we are 28! AHHHH!
The pictures are so cute! I love little boys with dirt all over their faces.
Post a Comment