Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Funny

In the van, Hunter has his headphones on:
Hunter: "MOM!"
Me: "What?"
Hunter: "MOM!"
Me: "What, son?"
Hunter: "MOM! I'M TALKING TO YOU!"
Me: "I know Hunter. What do you need?"
Hunter: "I LOVE YOU!"
Me: "Thanks, bud. I love you too."
Hunter: "MOM, I SAID I LOVE YOU!"
Me: "I know. I said I love you too."
Hunter: "Oh."

Guess I need to check the volume control on those suckers...

And I am having a bad day today, not a bad day a stressful day. Here's what: I curse my helper at work who left to go to grad school. Screw grad school. Who needs it? (Insert sarcastic font.) Tons of work = dirty house, sad kids (moms working too much), coke- yes a coke, I know, I don't even drink soda, chocolate cake, and trying to get a sitter so Jay can take me out tonight. Nothing heals me like you do, babe (insert cheesy font).
Hopefully life will be less stress shortly and I won't have anything left to complain about. Oh, and I've now decided I love blogging again because I can complain and know that hardly anyone reads it. (No sarcastic font here, I mean that.)

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

I love reading your blog. You make me laugh! I need to write more 'real posts'. I loved this.

bladenfamily said...

I am a faithful reader as well! Sorry you aren't having a great day. Have fun on your date though. You make me smile.

Jay Weight said...

Hey, I love that you got a Coke. Let's go out tonight.

Tristan said...

I love Hunter!

I hope you are having a better day!