Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A mess and a BONK bed!!!

This is what Crew does nearly daily. He gets a cup out of the dishwasher, grabs a bag of snacks or a box of cereal and before I can get to him, he's poured himself a 'cup' of cereal. Problem is he always empties the entire bag and I end up with a huge mess to clean. He's always so proud of himself too. Little stink! (and normally my baby doesn't just wear a diaper. He was acting like his pants were bothering him... maybe it's just a gimick to get naked and pee everywhere, cause he does that too.)

Hunter, Kennedy and Crew in the 'Clubhouse'.
The table and chairs underneath are called 'The Library'

We needed a bed for our downstairs BYU guest room and I wanted a bed identical to Hunter's down there. But I really didn't want to spend $300 to get a new one, so when my sister offered up her sons 'top bunk' to us, I was pumped! We set up the 'new' bed upstairs in the boys' room and took the old one downstairs. The kids LOVE the new bed. They call it "The Clubhouse" and spend hours up there just hanging out. The other night Hunter was going to bed and bumped his head on the ceiling and said "Well, I guess that's why it's called a BONK bed!" That kid cracks me up.
(It's currently 8:30 pm, I just put the kids to bed at 8:00. As I was writing this post Hunter came out of his room and said "I'm starving!!!" Ah, that boy makes me laugh.)

1 comment:

bladenfamily said...

So cute. That girls hair is getting long!