Monday, January 24, 2011

To Remember:


Just looked at my blog and noticed that I had only like 10% as many posts in 2010 as I had in previous years. That's awesome... or not. So my new goal, in addition to becoming a better person, is to blog more! Well, at least beat last year. That shouldn't be tough, right?

So, here is my things to remember while my kids are little: --Ironically, they're all about Hunter. Hey, he's a funny kid!

While I was trying to figure out the menu on the Wii and I couldn't do it (yeah! I'm that bright).
Hunter responds: "I guess you just need a parent."

Later that day he asked for a piece of gum and immediately threw it away because "it's too salty." It was watermelon gum.

Another day while Crew was asleep I told Hunter that he needed to keep quiet or I would spank his bum...
Hunter responds: "Just don't spank my butt. Okay, mom?"
So, apparently I say butt way too often. And before anyone goes calling DCFS, I don't spank my children... just a lot of empty threats.

Yesterday, while watching the NFL playoffs, there was a commercial about HDTV, or something HD. Hunter bursts out: "Hey! HD?! That's my nerd name!" He meant nickname.

I love you, Hunter!

1 comment:

bladenfamily said...

This made me laugh. I think I will love your goal to blog more!