Sunday, January 30, 2011

SICK!

I am sick. I hate being sick. Everything about being sick is not cool and very much not me. I hate laying in bed all day, I hate that I've had to quarantine myself from others. I hate not being able to go out. It stinks. I wish that I could be okay with it and "pamper" myself til I get better, but it's so difficult when there is so much else to do (and three kids)! I finally gave in this morning and went to the doctor, convinced that because I gave in and paid the $40 instacare co-pay it would surely be a virus, but nope, it's strep... I'm really sad. I've missed so much family stuff- and it's the big important family stuff too and I missed hanging out with my girly friends the other night too; so until I can see you again, I'm thinking of you and wishing I could see you! Much love from the sick house! (Yeap, that picture is of me being sick, watching a girly movie, drinking peppermint tea (feels so good) and blogging- because currently life is presenting its'self with not many more options.)

2 comments:

Tristan said...

Feel better!!

Tori and Steve said...

oh man! Sorry you're sick. I missed you today at church -but mainly because I needed to borrow a diaper and you weren't there. Ok, I missed you more than just the lack of diaper support. Get better soon! I'll bring you a slushy if I am out and about tomorrow!