Tuesday, February 8, 2011

UGH...

I am so bugged today. I totally have PMS and I'm getting annoyed super easy. On top of that- my baby decided to wake up for the day at 5:30 AM; he is teething and will not stop crying. He wants me to just sit and hold him until the day after forever, and days like today I just don't have time for that. There's a pretty major problem at work that I've been working on for about the last four hours and haven't even yet made a dent. I have some crappy shiz biz going on down 'there'; can't figure out if it's a YI or a UTI; I get em' both and they both suck horribly- and this time the OTC junk isn't cuttin' it- so I guess I now get to pay $30 just to pee in a cup and get the pill I already know I need!!! It's February, it's snowy, Jay has YM tonight, etc. And I am supposed to be on this strict diet and days like today I just want to eat everything in sight!!! (I am trying to curb myself with Tilapia for lunch- at least that's yummy and healthy right?) Maybe someday I will look back at this day with laughter, as for now all I hear is a crying baby... awesome! I need some chocolate.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh! Days like that suck! I'm sorry. I wish I had some chocolate to bring over! That always helps me!

bladenfamily said...

Do you have anybody that could watch your kids for an hour so you could go to Target ALONE? Maybe that would help. I would watch them if I was there. Call my mom. She'd watch your kids.
I hate those days. Tomorrow will be better, right?

Kristin said...

Hey, I hope today is better! Call me i can help watch kids and i think i have an extra diflucan in my drawer someplace if you haven't gone in to your doc yet...
You are an amazing momma, keep on going! At least today is sunny :)