
So, it snowed pretty good last night and we had a few inches of snow this morning. Kennedy was so excited so we told her that after church we would build a snowman. We didn't have a carrot so we used a rose for the nose (only in Utah would you have a rose in full bloom the same day it snows, right?) and used limes for the eyes. When we were finally done, I turned the camera over to Kennedy to take a picture of Jay and I when Jay asked what I was doing... I guess I hadn't told him that Kennedy had learned to use now not only the camera phone, but the regular camera as well. This is the picture she took... she did a pretty good job, and we all had tons of fun together. The snowman building was followed by a quick snowball fight. I think Jay won...





1 comment:
That is actually one thing I don't really miss, is the snow. But its fun when we go home for Christmas and to see the snow. Cute snowman! What a great way to spend a great afternoon with the fam!
Post a Comment