
I am excited about Elder Erying become the new member of the presidency. Not that one apostle is any better than another, but I think we all have our favorites and he is one of mine. When he was first ordained an apostle in 95 (?) my family learned (through his talk) that he came from the same descendant as my mom; John Bennion. My mom's mother was a Bennion (and that is what the B. in Henry B. Eyring stands for), but since my grandmother passed away when my mom was just a year old she hasn't known a whole lot about those relations. So, it was really fun for us to realize we were related.
Okay, so now that it is over and I am trying to think of my favorite talk, I feel like perhaps I didn't do the best time listening. But, I did feel the spirit and loved the simple, passionate testimonies shared by our leaders. I loved the testimony of Elder Erying. I am always amazed at how simply they are each able to express their love of the gospel and of our Savior. It really feels more sincere, when it is expressed so simply.
Okay, so now that it is over and I am trying to think of my favorite talk, I feel like perhaps I didn't do the best time listening. But, I did feel the spirit and loved the simple, passionate testimonies shared by our leaders. I loved the testimony of Elder Erying. I am always amazed at how simply they are each able to express their love of the gospel and of our Savior. It really feels more sincere, when it is expressed so simply.





1 comment:
Loved Conference! How are you doing my dear?
Post a Comment