Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hooray for Hunter!


So, I feel like a horrible mother for not having a picture of this yet, but this week... on Tuesday, October 9th while I was on the phone with a friend, I looked at Hunter and he was CRAWLING!!! Not army crawling, regular crawling, using both arms and scooting his bum. He has since started using both his hands and legs. I am so excited! It honestly makes me so happy that he is now progressing so well. The therapist came just after he began his new moves and suggested now we work on standing. Hunter is such a fun baby and if nothing else, this trial of his has made me feel like a have a "baby" a little longer than usual (although he is a really large 'baby').

1 comment:

Tristan said...

YAY!! So happy for Hunter! And for his mommy!