Sunday, October 21, 2007

A glimpse of what's to come!


AAHH!! Aren't they the cutest kids ever?! Some pictures I just love, this one definitely falls in that category. Kennedy is a bee and Hunter is a lion.

Hunter thought he was so cute in his lion costume. My sister-in-law, Sara, made this for her little boy and let us borrow it for Hunter this year, thanks Sara!

Today the kids got to try on their costumes. I didn't want to get down to the wire and have something not fit. They both loved every minute of it and were sad to take them off. Kennedy's costume has a little stinger on the back and when I told her it was time to take it off she told me "hang on a minutes, so I can sting dad real quick" then she sat on his legs... it was hilarious!

3 comments:

Tristan said...

SO cute! Fun costumes!

bladenfamily said...

I love halloween! They look adorable. You've posted tons of good stuff. I love reading it all!!

Jacinda said...

What a cute bee costume. Where did you find it?