Wade, Holden, Kennedy, Matilda, Kira, Hunter, Jay and Sarah on the "Ride with a Witch".
Kennedy with the witch 'Matilda'. She loved the "ride with the witch and the horsey." It is a fun tradition for our family.
Kennedy so happy to see the "Witch Zoo" (that is her name for Gardner Village). I love having kids... it makes EVERYTHING more fun.
Holden, Hunter and Kennedy at Gardner Village... Holden would smile big when you asked him to say "Elmo". It was the funniest thing ever.
Kennedy, Mommy, Daddy, Hunter, and Hunter's corn dog, on our annual Halloween trip to Gardner Village.Each year during the Halloween holiday we take a trip to Gardner Village. This year we went with some family friends. We always go on a ride with the witch and get a carmel apple. It is a fun little tradition that I hope we will always continue.





3 comments:
The kids are so cute
Hey, I'm just trying this again. You guys look like you had so much fun. This is my favorite time of year because of stuff like this!
I miss Gardner Village!! Looks like you guys had so much fun!!
Post a Comment