
The final product... I hate how the pictures load in reverse order when you do more than one...

Daddy made Frankenstein, Momma's made a W for Weight, but the kids saw it and said "Mom did Wonder Pets!" So, I guess I did the Wonder Pets logo.... hmm, who knew. Kennedy made a "scared face" and a K for Kennedy and Hunter made a Spider.

Kennedy did really good at getting the guts out of her pumpkin.

Okay, this is the best picture... pay attention to the background and Hunter fishin' for a little candy off of his high chair tray, I love it!
6 comments:
They turned out really cute!
They look like they have so much fun!! Ashelynn really want's to see Kennedy. They are getting so big and cute.
The pumpkins are so cute! Actually, my kids just wore one costume for Halloween, and we painted their "pumpkin faces" for the ward get together that was after Halloween. All the other costume pictures are the kids trying on the collection of past costumes and "dress ups" that had been put away for a while. Hope your November has started out great! :)
your kids are SO dang cute! Kennedy's smile always makes me smile :)
HOw fun! If you have left over pumpkins that aren't carved yet, you should do a dinner in a pumpkin! I just tried it and it was super tasty!
Your pumpkins are so cute! I can't believe how much much little Kennedy has grown! She is adorable!
Post a Comment