Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy 60th Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa....



Kennedy put it the first place she hit on the board, apparently she hasn't discovered the art of how to cheat at "pin the feathers on the turkey"... at least I think it is cheating. I am a very by the book girl when it comes to rules of the game...


The kids played games while we waited for dinner... a LONG wait, so I am glad there were games for the kids.



Since before Jay and I were engaged his grandparents have held a special place in my heart. I am probably closer to his grandparents that I am to my own. His grandpa especially made me feel excited and welcome in the family when I wasn't feeling that from everyone. I am so happy to be part of the Legacy of their family.

2 comments:

Tristan said...

All of my grandparents have passed on, so Ryan's are special to me. 60 years of marriage is a long time! Very cool!

Kristin said...

I love big anniversary's they are so fun to see that they still love each other so much and all their funny little quirks!