Sunday, November 9, 2008

New Family Pictures, courtesy of Kennedy...

Pay close attention to Kira's "stomach".
Look closely...
In case you didn't grasp the prior, here is the labeled picture!

YEP! We are having another baby! This one is coming in late May, the due date is May 30th; but being that Hunter was so huge, I am hoping for a bit earlier. The timing is pretty much perfect. We had decided to wait until Jay's school year was over to have another baby so that Jay can be home with the family. So, we were shooting for June 6th (since that is Jay's last day of the school year), but I figure we got as close as we could. (I know, I plan everything.) We are all excited to add a new member to our little family!

21 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. S said...

A little birdy had told me you were pregnant....congratulations! You do plan everything how does that work?

Tristan said...

Congratulations!! ;) So happy for you! I love Kennedy's drawing!

Loralee said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!
We are so excited for you! I can't believe how you two can time it and everything! That is so fabulous!! Can't wait to find out the gender!

Lindsay said...

Congrats! How exciting and what a perfect time to have a baby. Just when it get warm.

Rochelle said...

Congratulations! That's great news!

Kristin said...

YEAH! I am so happy for you and a little jealous! Anyways I hope you are feeling well. Yeah for babies!

Naomi said...

Yay! this is so exciting! your kids are just too cute, and another one will be so much fun! Hope you are feeling well! :)

bladenfamily said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you. That is such a good time of year to have a baby...are you sick?

hlw said...

Congrats on the baby! I'm excited for you guys! Kennedy's drawings look just like Camille's!

Winter mama said...

Well i'm so ecxited for you, Congrats!!! The drawings are so great.

R.B. and Cyndee Probert said...

Yay! Congratulations! Your kids are so cute and funny, I am so excited for another Weight!

Slades said...

it's about time! I've been waiting for you to blog announce. Congrats! I love the drawings.

Jason and Jen said...

Congratulations Kira! That is awesome...I check your blog every now and then. Your kids are so dang cute! I am actually due around the same time as you! June 4th is my due date. Hope you have a good pregnancy! Take care.

sstevens said...

That is so cute, I love that she included the baby. She's gonna be a great big sis...again.

Anonymous said...

that is so awesome! Are you trying to catch up to us? LOL I'm so excited for you. I am getting rid of my pregnancy clothes if you want them. I'm not sure what size you wear, but some of them are really cute. Just let me know and I'll send them your way.

teamw said...

YEAH!!! I am SOO happy for you guys! do you have a name?

squick said...

Congratulations Kira! That is so exciting. Do you think going from 2 to 3 will be hard?

Shannan said...

Those are the cutest little drawings. In being a 2 week long mother, I have fallen in deep love with our little son, I can not imagine the love I will feel for him in months and years to come. Like you have put it so many times, being a mom is the best. I just love it and there is nothing better then taking care of him and my husband. I am sure you completely agree. I hope all is well with you and that you are enjoying those precious little 2 kids of yours.

Evige said...

Yeah, our biggest congrats on your new addition. I got to see Hunter the other day with his Grandma Weight. He's supper funny and way into animals isn't he.

-Special Mothertivity- said...

YAY! Contratulations!!! Now, when Kennedy says that you are having a baby, its true! I am excited for you! Let me know how having three kids is. It was a big change going from one to two, and I'm sure it will be a bit harder... I think you are ready. :)

PS great planning. The timing is perfect and you will thank yourself for not being pregnant during the heat of the summer.

i'm erin. said...

ohhhhh Kira! I didn't even know when I saw you at Kohls. You look wonderful! Congrats...and by the way, I love how cute your blog is, I will now be a dedicated blog stalker. You guys are so stinkin' cute!