Sunday, November 30, 2008

What a GREAT week!

This is the only picture I got all weekend... cute cousins with grandpa Bill.
This week has been so much fun (and so busy I forgot to take the camera pretty much everywhere). The kids and I were lucky enough to have daddy home for most of the week (by far the greatest part of Jay being a teacher). Tuesday night we went to dinner (endless crab at Magelby's... SO yummy!) Wednesday we went to see Madagascar 2, got the kids pictures done and did some serious shopping! Thursday we had a rockstar Thanksgiving complete with games with the family and football. Friday we slept in and STILL got everything I wanted in the black Friday sales (thank you people with buyer's remorse and returned everything!) Then we went to breakfast, came home and decorated the house and had family over to play games! Saturday we had our ward Christmas party, then went to see Twilight with some friends from our ward, then to dinner, then to see Christmas lights and ended with... more shopping! It was honestly such a fun, busy weekend... LOVED IT!

No comments: