I am thankful for:
The Bath Tub!
It is quite possibly the one place in the entire world where my kids don't fight. There is something magical about the bathtub. It helps me get through my crazy days when my kids want to kill each other and I need to put myself in time out... "Hey! I have an idea; let's take a bath!" My kids take baths much more often than needed because of such.
My cell phone and my laptop!
I am fully aware that there are people in the world who do not want to be accessible all of the time. I am not one of them. I love being able to talk to people wherever I go. I still remember the day my parents got Caller ID and thinking how, as a teenager, this was going to revolutionize my life. Cell phones trump Caller ID any day! I love mine. (And no, I don't answer all of my calls.)
I also love my laptop. I have a hard time leaving it home, even when on vacation, but I am getting better.
Christmas Music!
I am fully aware that there are people in the world who loathe the fact that there is Christmas music on the radio before Thanksgiving. I am not one of them. November, October, April... Christmas never seems to come soon enough for me and Christmas Music makes me happy. I love that holiday!





2 comments:
This is a great list!
I think there is something magical about the bathtub for me. I'd probably have to see a therapist if I couldn't take baths. And I'm sorry for judging about the Christmas music. I am fully on your side and I'm not denying it any longer. :)
Post a Comment