Fun train ride with our awesome friends- The Wadley's
AND our awesome friends- The Steven's
Our awesome pirate, Hunter!
Cutest Annie. Ever.
Two killer pirates, ARG!
Totally awesome Tiger baby Crew!
Julie, Cozette, Mel, and me! MISS THIS GROUP OF GIRLS!
A trip to Great-Grandma Dearing's!
After trick-or-treating party!
My awesome Weight family.... getting some blog time!
Party like a ROCK STAR, ladies!

AW! Seriously, can't get enough of her! PS- I sewed the costume together!!!!! We bought the dress from Kid to Kid and I made it Annie with the white collar, cuffs, and sash. The sewing may stink, but it was hard for me and no one mistook who she was! I am VERY proud of myself.
When Jay and I moved so close to my parents I wondered why; we both knew it was the house we were supposed to be in, but I didn't necessarily want to be so close. I thought maybe we'd ended up here to take care of my parents. But as it turns out, seems like they're doing a lot more for us. On Friday when my baby cried for about 11 hours straight and I thought I was going to lose it, my mom came to save the day. She didn't come and help for 20 minutes and then take off to do all the things she needed to do; she gave me hours of her day! It was such a welcome break to be able to take care of my other kids and get Kennedy ready for her Halloween party without my baby screaming in the background. It's so amazing that someone would drop everything just to "give me a hand". I REALLY appreciate your help, mom!





10 comments:
Hahah! Totally okay!!
Sorry about yesterday! I saw that you called around 10ish.. when I woke up around 11:30ish. hahah :) Just ones of those days I could'a slept through a hurricane :)
Anyway-- hope you had a fun Halloween and your kiddo is doing better!
Such cute cute costumes!!
I love the Annie Costume!
so cute, glad you guys had a fun halloween!
Living close to parents is the best! I love the Annie costume, I hope to dress Elise as Annie sometime also. Gotta love the natural red hair!
I am glad you survived the week! You guys look so cute all dressed up!
I finally had that song out of my head - dang you! lol!
Way cute pics!
YOU ARE AMAZING. I am in love with yoru Annie. I cannot believe how cute she looks. Adorable. I am bookmarking this to show Lee. Love it. Love the Tiger. Love the Pirate. and I LOVE Annie.
Love, love, love the costumes!! And you did awesome on the Annie outfit. So adorable!!
Cute costumes... Ashelynn loves Kennedy's costume.
Great job on the costume Kira! Super cute!
I didn't know you were friends with the Wadley's, how fun! I haven't seen Jon since high school.
And moms. They are so wonderful. Mine saved the day today too when I had 16+ hours of work I had to get done and she came and helped me get it done in 12. Don't know what I would do without her.
Post a Comment