Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

My friends!
I have been so blessed to have AMAZING friends throughout my life. Once I'm super good friends with someone it's impossible for me to let them go (Partially because of my co-dependent personality). I love them! I love that my friends are amazing people and super loyal friends. I look up to all of them. I am so lucky to have so many people I know will stand by me throughout my lifetime... you know who you are.
The puke missed the carpet
Yes, this makes my thankful list. One of the luxuries of having a baby (or kids in general) is that my house is a wreck, a lot. My carpets are stained with juice, milk, baby puke, etc. But today he decided to puke while I was carrying him outwards in the kitchen. A double goody! The puke missed, my face, my clothes, his clothes, and the carpet. Made for an easy clean-up and I LOVE that!
Health and sleep
I've been on the cusp of illness for 7 days now. Never feeling 100%, but never feeling sick enough to spend the day curled up in a blanket in bed. So, I've maintained the crazy busy life while feeling 'not so hot'. But, I woke up this morning on time, I didn't have an overwhelming desire to lay in bed and hope I felt better when I got up. I was able to breathe normally! I am so thankful that I am a pretty healthy person and so happy when I can get a good nights' sleep. (And grateful I have children who sleep through the night.)

2 comments:

sharon. said...

I love thankful thursdays, but the pessimist in me wants to hear about frowny friday :) just kidding.

i'm erin. said...

ha ha! I loved your thankful thursday. I'm so thankful when the kids don't destroy the carpet too. long time no see eh? Are you guys avoiding us? ha ha...just kidding...but not really.