Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hunter's hair...











We don't exactly know where the curls came from, but we- well, for sure I- LOVE them! (I think they came from Jay's uncles...)
I knew for sure he would have curly hair around his second birthday. But I had no idea they would get so long, and so curly. I honestly think the kid is so cool looking, as do many others... anyone who can be compared with Heath Ledger has GOT to look amazing! I've had a hard time making this decision and swore I wouldn't ever cut the awesome locks, but since the cold weather, Hunter has decided it is awesome to wear his hood. And his hood makes for some CraZy, staticy, bum-looking hair! So tomorrow at 3:00, the curls are getting cut. I was determined to post this late enough to not let anyone talk me out of it... but don't worry, I'm keeping it to just a trim. No way am I ready to say good-bye to those curls yet!

4 comments:

Tristan said...

I think a trim is fine. It will keep his hair healthy :) I love his hair! I think Preston will have curly hair, I'm just not sure how curly it will be yet.

bladenfamily said...

I am sad to see them go too. I am glad Savanna is a girl because I don't think I could do it. Good luck! I'll be thinking of you!

Kristine said...

I can't wait to see the new 'do!

Tori and Steve said...

How'd it go? Waiting for photos!